Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nickname Tribulations

Ever wondered why I have a particular dislike for the most incomprehensibly popular of my numerous and invariably highly offensive nicknames, Eddy J?

Because it involves association with this 'man':

http://www.eddyj.com/eddyjcom/eddyjcomhome.html (scroll to the bottom...)

Call me a cynic, but I find it hard not to regard the line 'Kids love his "Fun Songs", including "The Tongue Twister Song!!"' as, at the very least, highly disturbing, if not jaw-droppingly horrifying. You would have thought that someone who would risk career suicide with these kind of worrying connotations would at least have the good sense NOT to grow a gigantic handlebar moustache and pose for photographs with a grin even more hauntingly sinister than Russell Brand's facial hair in addition, but no...

(and yes, I'm sure the song is about nothing less innocent than the pleasure one gains from the joy of sucking on a nice juicy lollipop...)

Ed's Mood: Combative

Ed's Incessant Auto-Repeat Musical Tip: Radiohead - I Want None Of This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home