Tuesday, April 12, 2005

An Exercise In Sado-Masochistic Self-Flagellation

After consulting my technical director I've finally succeeded in removing the frustrating feature that only allows registered users to comment. You can now verbally abuse me as freely, anonymously and maliciously as you desire. Enjoy. Especially you Southend fans whose team I wish to annihilate, R'n'B fans whose music I wish to obliterate and Keanu Reeves fans whose idol I wish to exterminate. It's time to enter dialogue.

'C'mon. Let's be having you'.

Delia Smith wins her freestyling encounter against Good Grammar, 2005

Ed's Mood: Combative

Ed's Incessant Auto-Repeat Musical Tip: Runrig - Siol Ghoraidh

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edmund, you appear to possess no comphrehsion of the massive level of talent Keanu "Good Wood" Reeves has at his disposal. Why do you think he is a major movie star and you are sniping at him fron the internet? Because God wanted it that way. Also, I hear he had sexual congress with Satan.

In a very painful way.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

"Major movie star"?!? I believe the only reason he's such an extraordinarily big draw is the aura of mystique attached to this rumoured third facial expression I hear of (one of his two recorded expressions being 'slightly puzzled' and the other being 'slightly less puzzled'). People flock in their thousands to the cinema in the desperate hope that this astonishing claim is actually true.

Shame for them that it's utter bollocks really.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

*verbally abuses*

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

*verbally abuses*

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home